Aaldert ten Veen
T +31 20 546 02 53
F +31 20 546 07 10
|Send email@example.com an e-mail.|
|add Aaldert ten Veen to e-mail contacts.|
Aaldert is Head of our Administrative Law Practice. He focuses on zoning and planning, environmental and nature preservation law including public private partnerships (PPP). He advises and litigates on behalf of large (industrial and energy) companies and governmental and quasi-governmental bodies. Aaldert is a lecturer at the University of Leiden and member of the editorial board of the legal periodical 'Bestuursrecht'. Aaldert is member of the 'Vereniging Milieurecht Advocaten' and the 'Vereniging voor Administratief Recht'.
- Electrabel on building and exploiting a coal-fired power plant in the Rotterdam area
- Eneco on obtaining permits for several wind farms in the North sea
- Windpark NOP at obtaining permits for a large scale wind farm in and on the dikes of the IJsselmeer
- ING Vastgoed N.V. (ING Real Estate/3W Vastgoed B.V.) on projects in Haarlem, The Hague, Nieuwegein, Voorhout, etc.
- N.V. Afvalzorg on obtaining environmental permits for several waste processing installations
- Flevoland Province on several environmental cases and Fryslan Province on granting environmental permits for a waste incinerator