Jaap van Slooten
T +31 20 546 06 51
F +31 20 546 07 11
|Send email@example.com an e-mail.|
|add Jaap van Slooten to e-mail contacts.|
Jaap litigates against unions and works councils regarding collective employment issues, like company closure and strikes. He advises and litigates in pension matters for employers and pensions funds regarding indexation and additional payment matters. Further, he deals with management issues, like dismissal and reward.
Jaap is professor of employment law at the University of Amsterdam since 2003 and Certified Pension Lawyer.
He is co-editor of Holland's most used commentary on Dutch employment law, "Tekst & Commentaar Arbeidsrecht" and author of "Arbeid en Loon", a book on legal aspects of remuneration.
- KLM on litigation against various airline pilots and stewardesses regarding age discrimination.
- Heineken in a case about outsourcing of seconded employees.
- ING in litigation against pensioners about indexations;
- ING in litigation against the pension fund;
- Merck & Co., Inc. in litigation against the Supervisory board, the unions and the works council of Merck's local subsidiary against plans to close R&D facilities.