T +31 20 546 04 09
F +31 20 546 07 15
|Send firstname.lastname@example.org an e-mail.|
|add Fons Leijten to e-mail contacts.|
Fons specialises in corporate litigation, especially before the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal, mergers and acquisitions and boardroom corporate advice. His work includes corporate dispute resolution, advising on acquisitions and disposals of private companies, public takeover offers and corporate restructuring.
NYSE Euronext on its proposed merger with Deutsche Börse
- Aéroports de Paris S.A. on its strategic cooperation with Schiphol Group and cross-shareholding of 8%
- ASM International N.V. on its dispute with activist shareholders and related proceedings before the Enterprise Chamber
- Stork N.V. on its dispute with activist shareholders Centaurus and Paulsen (advising the three supervisory directors appointed by the Enterprise Chamber).
- Versatel Telecom International on its merger with Tele2 AB and its related proceedings before the Enterprise Chamber
- RWE on its corporate dispute with Delta NV related to RWE's acquisition of Essent
- Hagemeyer N.V. on its dispute with the bankruptcy receivers of Ceteco N.V. and on the 3.2 billion acquisition of the company by Rexel by means of a public bid