Duco de Boer
T +31 20 546 09 43
F +31 20 546 07 39
|Send firstname.lastname@example.org an e-mail.|
|add Duco de Boer to e-mail contacts.|
Duco specializes in Dutch corporate law and focuses his practice on M&A (public and private), restructuring and finance transactions. He is a former resident partner in Stibbe’s New York office. Duco is a vice-chair of the International M&A Joint Venture Committee of the Section of International Law of the American Bar Association.
- Barnes & Noble Inc. on the international expansion of the NOOK
- Enerflex Ltd. on the sale and closure of Enerflex Netherlands
- CVC Capital Partners on the sale of Prénatal and Perry Sport
- Royal KPN N.V. on the sale of SNT Netherlands and SNT Belgium to Fortis Private Equity. SNT is one of the larger call center companies in the Netherlands and Belgium
- ASM International N.V. on the divesture of its Levitor RTP-activities to management
- ING Bank N.V. on the sale of ING Card's "open market" credit card portfolio to International Card services
- the Province of North-Holland and 22 other Dutch local authorities as creditors of the failed Landsbanki from Iceland
- Solera Holdings, Inc. on the acquisition of Market Scan
- Warner Music Inc. on the acquisition of the remaining 26.5% of the shares of Roadrunner Music Scan B.V.
- Stepan Company on the acquisition of several product lines from Lipid Nutrition