Tim de Greve
T +31 20 546 03 57 /
F +31 20 546 07 92
|Send firstname.lastname@example.org an e-mail.|
|add Tim de Greve to e-mail contacts.|
Tim specialises in complex commercial litigation. His practice covers a wide range of areas including corporate fraud, directors' fraud, contractual and tort disputes. He also has wide experience conducting internal investigations on behalf of corporate clients and large governmental institutions. His clients include listed companies, financial institutions and large privately held companies.
Tim is a lecturer at Leiden University and he is also teacher at several legal academies.
- Ballast Nedam on matters of senior employee fraud
- Joop van den Ende, the individual, in litigation seeking redress following third party fraud ("Vastgoedfraude")
- Schiphol Airport in various proceedings on real estate matters
- ABN AMRO in significant debtor disputes
- Aareal Bank AG in disputes following the bankruptcy of one the largest hotels in the Netherlands
- Heineken in various proceedings (Kooistra and Olm)
- PostNL in litigation seeking redress following third party fraud