T +31 20 546 04 79
F +31 20 546 08 39
|Send firstname.lastname@example.org an e-mail.|
|add Kirsten Berger to e-mail contacts.|
Kirsten specialises in energy law and has extensive experience in the energy and industrial sector. She acts as counsel to various energy companies and industrial companies in respect of projects (such as power plants, wind parks, LNG terminals, pipelines etc), commercial contracts (such as power and gas purchase agreements, transport, storage, connection, throughput and tolling agreements), regulatory and financial matters (including project finance).
- Electricité de France (EDF) in respect of the construction and operation of a new gas fuelled plant with a capacity of 870 MW. This plant is owned and operated by a joint venture between EDF and the Dutch energy company Delta
- Air Liquide in numerous matters including various acquisitions in the Netherlands and the Air Liquide Pergen cogeneration project on the Shell Pernis site in Rotterdam
- Eneco in respect of various projects and transactions
- E.ON Ruhrgas in connection with the negotiations with GATE in respect of the booking of regasification capacities and the acquisition of an equity participation in GATE
- Various clients on the acquisition or divestment of oil and gas fields in the Dutch North Sea.