civil law notary)
T +31 20 546 04 08
F +31 20 546 07 95
|Send firstname.lastname@example.org an e-mail.|
|add Manon Cremers (civil law notary) to e-mail contacts.|
Manon specialises in corporate law, particularly in relation to mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, capital markets, corporate governance and other matters of company law for national and international (listed) clients. Her work includes incorporation of companies, partnerships, cooperative associations and foundations, corporate acquisitions and disposals, mergers and split-offs, securities (pledge and mortgage), share issues and transfers and codes of conduct/ethics, corporate governance, capital protection rules.
- Cascal (NL) on its IPO at NYSE
- Delta Lloyd N.V. on the liquidation of Sarakreek Holding N.V.
- Hogere Economische School van Amsterdam (HES) on the legal merger with the Hogeschool van Amsterdam (HvA)
- ING Groep N.V. on the legal merger between ING Bank N.V. and Postbank N.V.
- Reggeborgh on its public offer on Koninklijke Volker Wessels Stevin
- Tommy Hilfiger Europe B.V. (owned by investors led by Apax) on its cancelled initial public offering and listing on Euronext Amsterdam (postponed)
- Van Gansewinkel & ING on the sale by Essent of its 45% interest
- Wavin N.V. on its IPO and listing on Eurolist at Euronext Amsterdam
- the shareholders of Van Gansewinkel Groep on the sale of Van Gansewinkel Group to a consortium consisting of CVC Capital Partners (CVC) and Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR). The consortium combines Van Gansewinkel with AVR, which was acquired by the same consortium less than a year ago from the Municipality of Rotterdam