Björn van der Klip
T +31 20 546 01 06
F +31 20 546 08 17
|Send email@example.com an e-mail.|
|add Björn van der Klip to e-mail contacts.|
Björn heads our private equity practice and specializes in domestic and cross border mergers and acquisitions (including public company takeovers), equity capital markets, private equity investments and restructurings. He also practiced at the firm's London office and at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP in New York.
- Joh. A. Benckiser on its €7.4 billion public bid for D.E Master Blenders 1753 N.V.
- Funai on the acquisition of Philips’ Lifestyle Entertainment division
- Eredivisie Media & Marketing, a joint venture between ECV, Endemol and KNVB, on the acquisition of a majority interest by Fox International Channels
- the founding shareholders of ATC Group on its buy-out by HgCapital
- Cyrte Investments on numerous transactions including on the €2.5 billion debt-for-equity restructuring of Endemol
- Canon on its public takeover of Océ N.V. in a deal worth €1.5 billion
- APG Asset Management on its €2.7 billion acquisition of Steen & Strøm in a joint venture with Klepierre S.A.
- Getronics on the €766 million public bid for its shares by Royal KPN N.V.
- Private equity sponsors such as Bain Capital, Silver Lake, Unitas Capital and Fortis Private Equity on various transactions in the Benelux